Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
What new goodies will Nintendo add this time around?

Another Update! Breaking News: Wii U System Update Might Be Incoming! Wii_u_10

While leaving my Wii U in standby for dinner tonight my Wii U attempted to download the latest system update, but thanks to the servers being under maintenance that download failed, however the fact still remains that this means that there's definitely a new system update that's on it's way! We'll let you know about any added features and changes once we learn what they are, but until then let us know if this surprise update caught you by surprise as well in our comments below!

Update! It now appears that the system update was just a glitch and that there's no actual Wii U update this evening. We're sorry for getting your hopes up.

Another Update! Breaking News: Wii U System Update Might Be Incoming! Wii-u-10

Another Update! It appears that other Wii U owners have received the same unsuccessful system update in their download management section of their Wii U "shown above" could this mean that there's going to be a major system update after today's Nintendo Direct? Only time will tell, but we'll be sure to let you know when we find out!

Last edited by Rukiafan on November 5th 2014, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Another Update! Breaking News: Wii U System Update Might Be Incoming! 19654

Another Update! Breaking News: Wii U System Update Might Be Incoming! 87457210

Another Update! Breaking News: Wii U System Update Might Be Incoming! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
Preload WILL come before the 21st for sure, so maybe the next few days will surprise us
KeAfan7
Another update to the article has been made. Wink
TheGingerDoctor
As long as it adds more than just "stability", I'm excited! Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)