Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Goodbye Forever...?

photo k-bigpic_zps9a718675.gif

EA has confirmed with Kotaku and other websites that they have no games under development on the Wii U or 3DS and that they have no current plans to release more games on the consoles.

Are you upset that games such as Madden, Fifa, or Need For Speed will not be released on a Nintendo console in the immediate future? Let us know in our comments.

Update The source has changed their statement saying that EA is not ruling out a Wii U release in the future.

Source: Kotaku

Last edited by Rukiafan on May 16th 2013, 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Update Breaking News: EA Pulls Support For Wii U and 3DS Might Develop For Nintendo Again in The Future! 19654

Update Breaking News: EA Pulls Support For Wii U and 3DS Might Develop For Nintendo Again in The Future! 87457210

Update Breaking News: EA Pulls Support For Wii U and 3DS Might Develop For Nintendo Again in The Future! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Tails86
We can survive without EA. Actually if you think about it EA has not been doing good as of late. Selling their stocks, laying off even more people. Its like they are being held together literally by some kind of cheap tape. And we all know the adhesive in tape eventually starts to fade. Maybe EA will soon be fading away as well. I dont know that 100% for sure But it doesnt look too good for them.
KokorOtaku
KingreX32
Golden_Toad
Why did Kotaku exaggerate about this at first? Still EA is really acting butt hurt. No
KokorOtaku
Today made me realize I still don't care, because one word SEGA!
Golden_Toad
Yeah SEGA was crippled by EA doing this to them, but EA isn't a powerhouse like it was back then. If anything EA is more likely to fail than Nintendo at the moment. Razz
KokorOtaku
Yeah apparently there's another SEGA game we don't know about exclusive to Nintendo that'll be revealed on the 29th, also rumored sonic playable in MK8 :O come on ninetndo buy out SEGA do it!
Anonymous
KingreX32
Nintendo Wont be bullied by those pricks.
KokorOtaku
People saying Nintendo should go 3rd party... Do your research!
Look at Atari, Hutson, SNK, and heck even SEGA, they arnt the same company they were when they were first party, even though SEGA has faired the best and if Nintendo did go 3rd party they'd still fair better then SEGA, but they would also be a shell of what they once were. EA just stop
Tails86
Every article from EA since about 4 months after the Wii U Launched has just been nit picking, Name calling, and people being idiots to Nintendo and its fans over there. EA i wouldnt care if they didnt make games for Nintendo. Let them Bash Nintendo. Then when PS4 and New Xbox are also struggling with sales watch EA do they unthinkable and apologize to Nintendo for ever doubting them. I have a feeling EA will eat the words they said towards Nintendo eventually.
ShanaNoShakugan
EA sound like silly children.
KingreX32
ShanaNoShakugan wrote:EA sound like silly children.

damn straight
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)