Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Better late than never? Retro City Rampage will finally be arriving on the WiiShop channel sometime in January 2013 according to the official RCR website.

Retro City Rampage Arriving Soon On Wii Retro_City_Rampage

The game has already been released on PSN and Steam with Wii and Xbox dates nailed down to January 2013. Unfortunately, the Wii version will lack leaderboards, but will be supporting pretty much every controller that is compatible with the Wii.

"Supports Wii Remote, Classic Controller and GameCube Controller. Classic Controller is recommended."

Source: Click here

Comments

Amufungal
December 30th 2012, 5:20 pmAmufungal
Good news for those awaiting this game's release Smile
NINTENBRO
December 30th 2012, 6:38 pmNINTENBRO
I've already lost interest in RCR, and the lack of leaderboards isn't exactly an incentive. Our reward for waiting longer than everybody else is the removal of leaderboards. Well, there goes every ounce of replay value out the window. I think I'll just wait for RCR to reach the 3DS eShop. Which will most likely possess leaderboards, because 3DSWare has a much larger file size limit.

Rukiafan, I'm pretty sure that I'd rather you gift me some VC games instead. I'll let you know which games soon.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)