Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Europe Will Receive An Updated Version Of The Game!

Retro City Rampage Blasting Its Way Onto The WiiWare Service Soon! Rcrwii10

The popular download title Retro City Rampage has been available on many platforms for quite a while now in North America, but the game has been updated to give players a better experience in the European version of the game.

For those who don't already know, Retro City Rampage is an open-world action game that parodies games such as Grand Theft Auto, taking modern game mechanics and giving them a retro 8-bit graphical treatment! In Retro City Rampage you play as a bad guy as you go around stopping the forces of good and causing meyhem.

The changes made by Vblank Entertainment include faster cars, more tutorials, new tips screens, shop icons displayed on the map, checkpoints, and better difficulty balancing. Some of the missions have even been completely changed in order to make them more enjoyable!

Europe has never had access to the game so they most likely will not notice the changes at all, however those in North America may notice a few differences as North America will be receiving similar updates although we don't know whether or not it will be the same as the European version.

Retro City Rampage is currently under console certification for WiiWare, so the game should be released soon in Europe and North America.

Feel free to comment your thoughts below!

Retro City Rampage Blasting Its Way Onto The WiiWare Service Soon! 19654

Retro City Rampage Blasting Its Way Onto The WiiWare Service Soon! 87457210

Retro City Rampage Blasting Its Way Onto The WiiWare Service Soon! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
Eh... I'm really not sure if I still want to spend $15 on this game anymore. My level of interest has been deflated, because of waiting and anticipating for so long.
KeAfan7
Rumor is it'll be 1,000 Wii Points. Wink
NINTENBRO
That would definitely be a much more attractive price. Which would still leave 1,000 points left over for VC games. Although, I will only download RCR if it's the updated WiiWare version for $10.
FuManchu
It's about time. Twisted Evil
NINTENBRO
Yeah, this game is definitely going to be retro...

Literally. Very Happy
KeAfan7
Is this game going to be the second M rated game on the WiiWare service? I believe that Sexy Poker is the only M rated game released on the service so far.
Megatron2000
@Rukiafan: Most likely. |D
Staroceancrazy
I'm sick of waiting! Neutral
NINTENBRO
Talk about a blast from the past. Very Happy
Amufungal
I wonder if this game will be delayed yet again?
ShounenMania
I forgot about this game. Laughing
SKTTR
Rukiafan wrote:Is this game going to be the second M rated game on the WiiWare service? I believe that Sexy Poker is the only M rated game released on the service so far.

I don't know about the US ratings, but in Europe there are three 18+ WiiWare games on the service:
- Toribash: Violence Perfected
- Stop Stress: A Day of Fury
- Fast Draw Showdown
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)