Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
New Nintendo DSi colors arriving later this week NewDSiColours

Nintendo reveals new Nintendo DSi colors via twitter, Matte Red and Matte Blue, which will arrive in North American retailers later this week.

Keep in mind that the only new DS titles coming for the system (as far as we know) are Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2, both of which are playable on the Nintendo 3DS and the very soon arrival of Nintendo 3DS XL. Fortunately, if you only care about DS library the Nintendo DSi cost half as much as the Nintendo 3DS XL.

Is the two new colors for the Nintendo DSi are preparation for Pokemon Black 2 and White 2? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
Ummm... Yeah, those things are pretty ugly SkywardL, and I thought the matte finish looked horrible on the new 3DSXL.
Clαππαd
August 1st 2012, 12:21 pmClαππαd
....Ugly. Surprised
NINTENBRO
In my opinion, they both look like they were generically produced Clαππαd. I'm not completely sure, but I think I may just find the pastel colors unattractive.
KingreX32
Why are they even making new colours for the DSi. You would think they would for the 3DS. Or DSiXL at least.
Anonymous
The new colors have no shine and look like they are made out of some cheap painted wood. Razz
KingreX32
August 3rd 2012, 12:27 pmKingreX32
They Are Matte. They are supposed to look like that. Matte actually looks good on some things.

New Nintendo DSi colors arriving later this week 83756d1244225927-just-got-my-car-done-matte-black-dsc00375

New Nintendo DSi colors arriving later this week Rolls_royce_phantom_black

Anonymous
O_o you thought the matte finish on the 3DS XL looked horrible? I have a blue one and personally think it looks awesome. Maybe you've just never seen one in person because I guess the pictures of them don't look that great.

These don't look that great though. But I think the model is just uglier in general, which the color can't really fix. This blue looks better than the other one though.
christicehurst
August 27th 2012, 7:50 amchristicehurst
Looks like they are milking it for the last releases for the DS.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)