Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Link_i_am
Link_i_am

Nintendo can "Brick" your 3ds for any reason they see fit D: Empty Nintendo can "Brick" your 3ds for any reason they see fit D:

May 29th 2011, 6:03 pm
I'm really po'd so I'm joining the Brick Nintendo before they Brick you campaign!

Anybody else who is unhappy with nintendo should do the same Neutral

I'm still a fan of nintendo but I want them to realise if they keep doing $#!% like this they may lose thier fanbase Sad
captainamerica
captainamerica

Nintendo can "Brick" your 3ds for any reason they see fit D: Empty Re: Nintendo can "Brick" your 3ds for any reason they see fit D:

May 29th 2011, 8:30 pm
This is ridiculous I would understand to an extent if it was to stop piracy,but to brick a system just because the don't like what you're doing is @$$@n!n& let's hope nintendo let's things they dislike that don't effect them in the least slide Evil or Very Mad
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

Nintendo can "Brick" your 3ds for any reason they see fit D: Empty Re: Nintendo can "Brick" your 3ds for any reason they see fit D:

May 30th 2011, 4:23 am
I agree with Nintendo. If you are going to do illegal stuff like piracy games or modding your 3DS and you get caught, you have to deal with the consequences.
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

May 30th 2011, 1:29 pm
I don't mind as long as nintendo doesn't brick a system if somebody gets a virus that alters the 3ds firmware and nintendo thinks the user soft modded thier system Neutral

But the facial profiling using the 3ds camera is a blatant invasion of privacy and nintendo should get in trouble for that Evil or Very Mad
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

May 30th 2011, 4:15 pm
But how would you get a virus on the 3DS that does such a thing?

BTW, what do you mean by facial profiling? That camera thingy that makes a Mii character of your face? Because that barely works and I don't see how it invades privacy.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)