Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Registration Required!

Nintendo Network Will Connect To EA Origin! Large-12

If you plan on playing online games with your Wii U we have some news to share with you. It has been announced that you will have to create an EA origins account and link it to your Nintendo Network account if you wish to play any of EA's online offerings on the Wii U.

It's possible that you may need an account for each Publisher's online servers e.g. Capcom, EA, Square Enix, etc. Does the need for multiple accounts affect your opinion about the online connectivity of the Wii U? Let us know in the comments below!

Nintendo Network Will Connect To EA Origin! 19654

Nintendo Network Will Connect To EA Origin! 87457210

Nintendo Network Will Connect To EA Origin! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
October 23rd 2012, 1:18 pmKokorOtaku
As long as Club Nintendo is Nintendos online I'm ok
SkywardL
October 23rd 2012, 2:45 pmSkywardL
I'll "legally" do anything for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Online Wink
KingreX32
Anonymous
October 23rd 2012, 5:56 pmGuest
I don't like having to remember a bunch of accounts it might become confusing. Sad
NINTENBRO
October 23rd 2012, 6:09 pmNINTENBRO
This will be all good with me, since I refuse to ever purchase another videogame published by EA.

Wow, Kushina! I didn't think it was possible for your avatar to become anymore cuter than it was, but I guess I was wrong. Smile
Anonymous
October 24th 2012, 12:16 pmGuest
@Nintenbro the article states that we may need a different account for each company if we want to play games online, not just EA. Sad
Staroceancrazy
October 24th 2012, 12:59 pmStaroceancrazy
I hate having to remember a bunch of passwords Neutral
KingreX32
October 24th 2012, 7:34 pmKingreX32
i hope thats realy not the case
Megatron2000
October 24th 2012, 7:43 pmMegatron2000
This would be almost as bad as Nintendo's decision to use friend codes. D|
NINTENBRO
October 24th 2012, 8:17 pmNINTENBRO
Yeah, I know Kushina, but I have a serious grudge against EA especially their out sourced customer service. I'm dead serious, when I say it was the most unprofessional and worst customer serivice I've ever experienced in my entire life. Evil or Very Mad
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)