Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
E3: New Super Mario Bros. 2 features Nintendo Network NewSuperMarioBros2

Even the Nintendo Network logo is made of gold

Today a box art for New Super Mario Bros. 2 was revealed and confirms that the game will be using Nintendo Network. No word yet on what the online will be for.

What do you think Nintendo Network is for in New Super Mario Bros. 2? Will it be for DLC levels? Players competing for the gold in online leaderboards? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

GhastlyRockets
DLC most likely.
KeAfan7
@GhastlyHaunting I agree it'll most likely be download content. Wink
Aussiegamer
I doubt that there will be online multiplayer unfortunately. :-(
gamerace
Aussiegamer wrote:I doubt that there will be online multiplayer unfortunately. :-(

You are probably right and that would be a huge misstep for Nintendo right out of the gate.

Lots of people will be watching to see if Nintendo has 'their act together' for online this time and not have NSMBU online multi-player would send the wrong signal to people.

I, like a lot of others, were shocked NSMBWii wasn't online.
KingreX32
DLC? Hopefully. New Levels. Items. Maybe Nintendo might Even expand the WiiU Cloud Storage to the 3DS.
KIBAxHINATA
New Super Mario Bros. U looks better, but I'll most certainly buy NSMB2 when it's released. Very Happy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
June 8th 2012, 1:48 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
I want online multiplayer for once Nintendo lol.
KingreX32
Online Co-op maybe
WarfmasterST
I smell dlc. Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)