Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!
Have you ever read an episode of Chromaicora Adventures and thought, "I'd love to own a physical copy of this with exclusive content and 50% more Brocc Farshot"? Well, you just may be in luck, Zeddy-fans and fañoritas.

The author of the series will be self-publishing the entire first season of the series, Crystals of Silveria Remastered, under the pseudonym Zander J. Startone in 2019. Now you can relive classic scenes such as Brocc polymorphing into a newt, Amethyst's love affair with the evil Lillian Stormshroud, and yes, even Zed himself as he wakes up after an all-night party in the remotest corner of Junihoshi: the mythic, highly-desirable Euroria Archipelago! (Pretty sure that's what happens, anyway...our memory's been a bit iffy as of late.)

The product includes all three volumes of the first season, and comes complete with seven bonus "Forgotten Episodes" that feature an expanded side-story, or "gaiden", as Zander is repeatedly encountered by a knight who calls themself, "The Wanderer". The silver-embossed slipcase also includes a bonus volume that includes a whopping TEN brand-new Super-Shorts, alongside ten classic entries of this popular, mostly non-canon sub-series, and an "enhanced cut" of the prequel webseries Origins of the Crystalbound.

The peeps at Azul Tundwaldun Studios aren't ready to reveal product images JUST yet, as they have yet to settle on the perfect design (although just between us, rumours suggest that Mak Clay's friend Guy Overdare will be featured on every cover, as well as the case itself.) However, we want to showcase some new artwork from the books, so enjoy this promotional image of Broccoli instead:
Spoiler:

And as always, keep up-to-date on the latest episodes at the official site: chromaicora.forumotion.com

(The writer hopes to post the next ep after he owns a working laptop. Also, Bryn smells.)

(I do NOT, garlic breath!)

(Whatever, one-lump-of-sugar-or-two-for-brains...)

Last edited by GeekyGamerZack on April 2nd 2019, 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
TheGingerDoctor
@Towafan7 Thanks, Towamigo! EXCLUSIVE: Crystals of Silveria Remastered: The Complete Season 1 Enhanced Edition to be Officially Published by Azul Tundwaldun Studios 631737971

I'm surprised no-one else has commented. I hope I didn't upset anyone who thought the announcement was genuine... Sad
KeAfan7
@GeekyGamerZack No, tumbleweeds were just the only things browsing our website yesterday. Crying or Very sad
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Looks at the article's publication date, then looks at the current date and time. Bored/What the...?
XenobladeYuki
TheGingerDoctor
@Aqua Cherry Blossom Without spoiling too much too early, there are some kernels of truth to this article. I'll leave you to speculate on what they could be, so...have fun. EXCLUSIVE: Crystals of Silveria Remastered: The Complete Season 1 Enhanced Edition to be Officially Published by Azul Tundwaldun Studios 631737971 Wink
TheGingerDoctor
By the way, has anyone found the Easter egg hidden in this article?
Click the broccoli.
Here's a hint: look around the spoiler tag. Razz
No, really, click the broccoli.
Bonne chance! (Luminelven for "Good luck!")
Click. The. Broccoli. It couldn't be simpler!
Kenshin A-Go-Go
KeAfan7
Staroceancrazy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)