Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Triple Digits Baby!

Milestone: We Have Officially Published Over 100 Wii U eshop Game Reviews! Tumblr_l5fu11kndc1qbeq2do1_500

We've been reviewing games from Nintendo consoles and handhelds for just under four years now and we've just reached two major milestones! The first of which is that we have now officially posted over 100 reviews for Wii U eshop titles alone! The second milestone that we just reached is the 400 total game reviews milestone!

Thank you all for supporting our website! Be sure to leave a message in the comments below!

Milestone: We Have Officially Published Over 100 Wii U eshop Game Reviews! 19654

Milestone: We Have Officially Published Over 100 Wii U eshop Game Reviews! 87457210

Milestone: We Have Officially Published Over 100 Wii U eshop Game Reviews! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Otaku
Congratulations! Very Happy
KeAfan7
Otaku wrote:Congratulations! Very Happy
Thank you kindly. Wink
SKTTR
Awesome! Good work!

I'm trying to make Citizens of Earth the 401st review. I just finished the game. Completed everything except for some (six) equipable items / enemy drops. Review is coming this weekend.

I got the next Wii U eShop game for reviewing from the friendly and innovative Austrian development team Broken Rules: A pretty artistic and unique puzzler called BLEK that will be released next week!

KeAfan7
I'm looking forward to reading your upcoming reviews @SKTTR! Wink
TheGingerDoctor
Really? Just four years? It seems like longer since I joined. I guess that proves the awesomeness of WiiWareWave! Milestone: We Have Officially Published Over 100 Wii U eshop Game Reviews! 631737971
KeAfan7
Not even four years, our fourth anniversary is on March 16th. Wink
Thanks for the kind comments @GamerZack87 @SKTTR and @Otaku. Wink
Tech101
Congrats, wait, there's that many Wii U games?! Wink
ToughGamer
Congrats.

Tech101 wrote:Congrats, wait, there's that many Wii U games?! Wink
There are over 400 Wii U games available in North America.
Akatsuki
Way to go! Smile
Anonymous
Congratulations Rukiafan! I love you
Kain
Congrats.
XenobladeYuki
Kain wrote:Congrats.
KingreX32
I believe congratulations are in order.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum