Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 5:27 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Game Over, Press Start To Continue...

eShop: Freedom Planet Has Been Delayed Indefinitely On The Wii U eShop To Iron Out Some Serious Bugs! 630x29

We have some bad news to share regarding the Wii U launch of Galaxy Trail Games' high-speed action-platformer Freedom Planet. It appears as though the game has been delayed indefinitely on the console to work out some unforeseen game-breaking bugs that weren't present in the PC version of the game.

Freedom Planets' director Stephen Diduro had this to say on the matter:

Stephen Diduro wrote:We received some sad news today: Our patch for the Wii U version of Freedom Planet didn't fix all of the freezing issues. In light of this, we are cancelling our launch for the time being. We're only going to announce a release date after the game is fixed and free of all issues not present in the PC version.

I understand that some fans out there were already upset at the last delay and that further delays would be the last straw, and to them I can only say that I'm sorry. I do not intend to deliver anything less than a 100% faithful and clean port, regardless of how long it takes.

If any of our new Wii U fans are interested in playing the PC/Mac/Linux version to tide them over, we'll keep you updated on any sales or bundles we may be involved with in the future. We also have several extra announcements coming later this month including for our planned character DLC, so stay tuned.

We're sorry again and thank you for your patience!

What are your thoughts regarding this latest development? Are you still planning to download Freedom Planet for the Wii U when it eventually releases? Let us know in our comments below!

Source: Nintendo Life.

eShop: Freedom Planet Has Been Delayed Indefinitely On The Wii U eShop To Iron Out Some Serious Bugs! 19654

eShop: Freedom Planet Has Been Delayed Indefinitely On The Wii U eShop To Iron Out Some Serious Bugs! 87457210

eShop: Freedom Planet Has Been Delayed Indefinitely On The Wii U eShop To Iron Out Some Serious Bugs! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

DigiDestined
How unfortunate, hopefully the bugs will get fixed in short order. =)
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Such a shame.
I guess we'll be waiting a very long time to play Freedom Planet here in the UK lol. Sad
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)