Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Game-Freezing Glitch Found...

eShop: Freedom Planet Has Been Delayed To August 20th On Wii U eShop... 630x28

Stephen DiDuro from Galaxy Trail Games has confirmed that Freedom Planet has been delayed once again thanks to a game freezing bug that was discovered by the press. This game only affects retail Wii U consoles, not the ones Nintendo and other game developers use and that's how this serious bug went undetected for so long. Here's what the developer had to say on the matter:

Galaxy Trail Games wrote:As luck would have it, a serious bug in the Wii U version of Freedom Planet was found today that causes Wii U consoles to freeze, requiring a hard reset of the system. This bug only occurs in retail versions of the console, so neither Nintendo nor MP2 experienced the issue and we were only made aware of it by members of the press who tried the game over the past couple days.

We cannot allow the game to launch in a state that would potentially cause damage to Wii U consoles or make players think there is something wrong with their console, so we are delaying again until the issue is fixed. No one is more disappointed at this than me, but we have to do what we have to do.

Thank you for your patience and we will continue to update you on the status of our Wii U release.

Are you disappointed by this delay? Be sure to let us know in our comments below!

Source: Nintendo Life.

eShop: Freedom Planet Has Been Delayed To August 20th On Wii U eShop... 19654

eShop: Freedom Planet Has Been Delayed To August 20th On Wii U eShop... 87457210

eShop: Freedom Planet Has Been Delayed To August 20th On Wii U eShop... Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Clαππαd
Another delay. Sad
KeAfan7
I didn't run across this issue in my review, and my review is ready, but the developer wasn't clear as to whether or not there's an embargo on publishing reviews before the game launches on the Wii U. Neutral
Otaku
These delays are disheartening, hopefully the game will be worth the wait! Very Happy
Ragnarok
Oh well, let's hope there isn't another delay this week.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)