Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Yacht Club Games Is Digging Up Another Update!

eshop: Shovel Knight V.1.1. Update Is Headed To The Wii U And 3DS "Soon"! 630x18

Yacht Club Games has confirmed that their version 1.1 update of Shovel Knight which recently went live on the PC platform will also be going live on Nintendo's platforms very soon with a few extra fixes exclusive to the Nintendo releases of the game! Here are the details regarding the upcoming update for Shovel Knight:

Yacht Club Games wrote:General: "Affects all versions of the game"!

Like a Star @ heaven Fix: Timing issue where the Inventory screen could be opened with the game unpaused.

Like a Star @ heaven Fix: Getting captured by Treasure Knight’s chest while using the Ichor of Boldness leading to a missing Shovel Knight.

Like a Star @ heaven Fix: Cheats not carried over in New Game+ when a file is reloaded.

Like a Star @ heaven Fix: Falling into pit during final boss battles leading to soft lock.

Like a Star @ heaven Fix: Escaping final battle with Propeller Dagger.

Like a Star @ heaven Fix: Fall through floor if using Dust Knuckle when defeating Polar Knight during Round Table.

Like a Star @ heaven Fix: Enchantress blocks frozen by creative Chaos Orb use.

Like a Star @ heaven Fix: Entering Enchantress fight with shovel drop causing crash.

Like a Star @ heaven Tweak: Fixed a portrait and added one slacker to the Hall of Champions.

Wii U

Like a Star @ heaven Game can now be played with out the GamePad! “Please re-connect GamePad” message will only display if it was your last used controller before disconnect or if you were displaying the game on the GamePad screen.

Like a Star @ heaven Fix: Music not resuming if a Miiverse post is selected while the inventory is open on screen.

3DS

Like a Star @ heaven NEW! Update option on the main menu makes updating to new versions of Shovel Knight a breeze! Welcome to the internet future, medieval knight man!

Like a Star @ heaven Fix: Home menu crash issues

Are you looking forward to these fixes and changes to the game? Let us know in our comments below!

eshop: Shovel Knight V.1.1. Update Is Headed To The Wii U And 3DS "Soon"! 19654

eshop: Shovel Knight V.1.1. Update Is Headed To The Wii U And 3DS "Soon"! 87457210

eshop: Shovel Knight V.1.1. Update Is Headed To The Wii U And 3DS "Soon"! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
What a beautiful update!
Yacht Club Games seems to be trying to make the game as good as it can possibly be! I love you
Golden Freiza
Booyaa! Nice patch, but I'm looking forward to the new campaigns and 4 player battle modes that were promised during the Kickstarter! Super Saiyen
Clαππαd
I see that Yacht Club Games are busy making their game even better. Smile
Staroceancrazy
Another patch?
Cool, cool, but when can we expect actual dlc?
Anonymous
I love Shovel Knight! I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)