Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
Sir Shovelsalot:

eshop: Shovel Knight Release Date Confirmed For North America Shovel10

Shovel Knight was originally dated for release on March 31st, but after many lengthy delays Yacht Club Games has finally confirmed a release date for all three versions of the game "3DS, Wii U, and Steam" in North America that is. The official release date in North America in June 26th while other regions will most likely have to wait a little longer for this fabulous indie title!

Will you be downloading this fabulous game on June 26th? We would love to see what you think in our comments below.

Comments

Trinity33
That tagline is humorous. Let's hope that the game doesn't get delayed this time around.
KeAfan7
This has the potential to win the 2014 WiiWareWave GoTY Award! Wink
Tech101
Trinity33 wrote:That tagline is humorous. Let's hope that the game doesn't get delayed this time around.

Doubt that will happen, they said the last time we wouldn't get another date till they were sure it was going to happen. Now I just need to decide which version I'm going to get. This game to me is more suited for on the go and because it's more retro I doubt the graphics will be a major downgrade for the 3ds. Will wait for reviews or simply buy both lol!
KeAfan7
Tech101 wrote:
Trinity33 wrote:That tagline is humorous. Let's hope that the game doesn't get delayed this time around.

Doubt that will happen, they said the last time we wouldn't get another date till they were sure it was going to happen. Now I just need to decide which version I'm going to get. This game to me is more suited for on the go and because it's more retro I doubt the graphics will be a major downgrade for the 3ds. Will wait for reviews or simply buy both lol!
You shouldn't have to wait long as Yacht Club Games has added us to the press waiting list to receive a review code for the game so you can expect to see the review published on the day that the review embargo is lifted. Wink
Anonymous
This game looks so beautiful and retro! I love you
Ragnarok
Shovel Knight is going to be the best NES game released in over 20 years!
ZezHylia
1000x This^
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)