Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!
Good Day Nintendo Episode 2: An Interview with Pokémon Trainer Red 600px-001BulbasaurGood Day Nintendo Episode 2: An Interview with Pokémon Trainer Red FireRed_LeafGreen_RedGood Day Nintendo Episode 2: An Interview with Pokémon Trainer Red 133Eevee
Hello, and welcome to Good Day Nintendo, the show where we chat with some of Nintendo's brightest stars...and the characters who use them as power-ups! On today's show, we chat with Red, the former champion of the Kanto Pokémon League.

Red: Thank you, it's great to be here.

WiiWareWave: I see you've brought some friends with you.

Red: Yes, this is Bulbasaur and Eevee.

Eevee: Ui!

Bulbasaur: Saur!

WiiWareWave: Now, first up, let me ask about your friendship with Blue Oak, the current leader of Viridian Gym.

Red: Well, Blue and I go way back. We were best friends as little kids, but one day he started to call me his "rival", and just as he left he said, "Smell ya later!" for the first time.

WiiWareWave: Ah, yes...the classic catchphrase.

Red: Incidentally, he planted a time stink bomb into my pocket.

WiiWareWave: A time stink bomb?

Red: A stink bomb which goes off after a predetermined amount of time. The whole incident left me mute for years!

WiiWareWave: So what caused you to regain the ability to speak?

Red: Well, I was searching the top of Mt. Silver for two identical snowflakes when a young Trainer challenged me. It was a tough battle, but I was defeated. I then thought to myself, if this kid has the strength and courage to battle the former Champion, I should be able to speak. So I did.

WiiWareWave: And what were your first words?

Red: "Mommy!"

WiiWareWave: (laughs) I see you have a great sense of humour!

Red: Actually, I'm not good with jokes.

WiiWareWave: Oh...uh...my bad. Anyway-

Bulbasaur: (sighs) Saur...

WiiWareWave: Moving on...you single-handedly saved all of Kanto from the criminal organisation known as Team Rocket. How was the prestige?

Red: Okay, now you're just being a jerk.

WiiWareWave: Pardon?

Red: I didn't "single-handedly" defeat Team Rocket! I had the help of my Pokémon friends! Bulbasaur here is a descendent of my very first Pokémon who helped me stop Giovanni!

Bulbasaur: (sobbing) Sau-au-aur...

WiiWareWave: I'm sorry! I-

Red: You know what? I think we should stop there...before you insult my Pokémon and I any further!

Red and his Pokémon storm out of the room.

WiiWareWave: Uh...Pokémon Trainer Red, everybody.

Join us next time when we chat with Link, as well as his translator! See you then!

Big thanks to Bulbapedia for the images!

Last edited by GamerZack7 on April 14th 2014, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ

BurstDashV8 likes this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
This article made me laugh so hard. lol!
KeAfan7
@GamerZack7 2 of the images are missing. Neutral
RyanNerdyGamer
Fixed. Good Day Nintendo Episode 2: An Interview with Pokémon Trainer Red 631737971
KeAfan7
Good Day Nintendo is your best idea yet. Wink
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Rukiafan wrote:Good Day Nintendo is your best idea yet. Wink
Indeed it is lol. Smile
Aussiegamer
Brilliant article mate! :-D
Marioman18
Another brilliant disaster of an interview @GamerZack7! victory
RyanNerdyGamer
Marioman18 wrote:Another brilliant disaster of an interview @GamerZack7! victory
Don't remind me. Good Day Nintendo Episode 2: An Interview with Pokémon Trainer Red 1625187496 lol!
Marioman18
LOL.
Talesfanatic
This is so funny! Surprised
ShounenMania
This was a riot! Nice work man. Good Day Nintendo Episode 2: An Interview with Pokémon Trainer Red 631737971
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)