Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Good Day Nintendo Episode 1: An Interview with Mario and Luigi 319px-Mario_Artwork_-_Mario_Party_Island_TourGood Day Nintendo Episode 1: An Interview with Mario and Luigi 277px-Mario_Party-_Island_Tour_Luigi_Artwork
Hello, and welcome to the first installment of Good Day Nintendo, where we interview the characters and creatures of the games you know and love so well! Today, we interview Mario and Luigi, twin brothers who rescue the Mushroom Kingdom...uh, from the brink of disaster on a regular...I'm sorry, but who are you?

Wario: I'm-a Wario!

WiiWareWave: Oh, I thought we were just interviewing Mario and Luigi...

Mario: We're sorry. Once he found out about the interview he absolutely insisted on coming.

WiiWareWave: I see...well, we'll try to squeeze some questions for him as well.

Wario: Don't worry. You won't even know I'm-a here. (farts)

WiiWareWave: Uh...okay. Now, Luigi.

Luigi: Yes?

WiiWareWave: The world has just finished celebrating a year dedicated to your role in the Mario series. How was the experience from your perspective?

Luigi: It was certainly a far cry from what I'm used to. In fact, I heard reports that my cries of joy were heard all the way in Sarasaland when I found out.

WiiWareWave: And how were you informed of this?

Luigi: Well, Daisy - she's the princess of Sarasaland - called me to see if I was okay ten seconds after I cried out!

WiiWareWave: Wow, that must be one powerful voice you have! (laughs)

Luigi: You should have heard me during my ghost-sucking adventures! (laughs)

Wario: Well, I have the loudest belch in the world! Wanna hear?

WiiWareWave: Perhaps another time.

Wario: (grumbles)

WiiWareWave: Now, Mario.

Mario: Yes?

WiiWareWave: Wii U owners are anticipating the upcoming release of Mario Kart 8. Are there any secrets you can tell us?

Mario: Well, I'm-a not one to kiss and tell, but...this time is no exception. If I spoil anything, I'll-a be instantly disqualified, and nobody wants to play a game called "Kart 8", am I-a right? (winks)

WiiWareWave: Too true! (laughs)

Wario: (loudly clears throat)

WiiWareWave: Wario.

Wario: You wanna hear my belch now?

WiiWareWave: No, we have a question for you.

Wario: Oh, okay then!

WiiWareWave: So your friendship with Mario got off to a rocky start. Any thoughts you'd like to share?

Wario: What's to share? I-a saw a nice castle, I-a squatted in it, I-a was kicked out by its rightful owner. Next question!

WiiWareWave: Uh...okay. What's the deal with Waluigi? Is he your brother? Cousin? Father? Son from the distant future? Some lookalike who keeps randomly turning up at big events?

Wario: ...huh? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Next question!

WiiWareWave: Okay then. How is it running your own game company, WarioWare, Incorporated?

Wario: "Incorporated"? No, no, it's WarioWare, Inc., like the ink of a delicious Blooper ink milkshake.

WiiWareWave: Thank you for that disturbing mental image.

Wario: You're welcome. Hey, you're not a bad guy at all!

WiiWareWave: Uh...thank you?

Wario: Wait a minute...I-a know why you don't wanna hear me belch! You're a fart guy!

WiiWareWave: Come again?

Wario: Hold on while I... (groans loudly)

WiiWareWave: Wait...no, don't-

Wario: (let's out a tremendous fart)

Everybody else: (passes out)

Wario: Hmph...lightweights!

Join us next time when we interview Pokémon Trainer Red. See you then! victory

A big thank you to mariowiki.com for the images!

Last edited by GamerZack7 on April 1st 2014, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

BurstDashV8 likes this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Clαππαd
Wario why must you ruin the most important interview our website has ever taken part in. Sad
FM_Alchemist
This made me laugh. Laughing
RyanNerdyGamer
His very presence was torturous. He smelled as though he'd eaten a big plate of garlic, then took a swim in a pool filled with mashed garlic (waiting half an hour before doing so, naturally), then had a garlic shower, then rubbed his underarms with garlic as (de)odourant, and finally put on underwear made from garlic. My eyes watered the whole time - they still haven't stopped! Crying or Very sad
Staroceancrazy
April Fools is always a funny day in this community! Very Happy
KeAfan7
Nice April Fools Day article my friend. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
Thank you, Ruki-tomo! Smile

The funny thing is that even though I originally intended this as an April Fool's article, I'd really like to write it as a regular feature.
KeAfan7
That would be a unique and interesting recurring feature! Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
Next time we interview Red from Pokémon Red, Green and Blue. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)