Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO
Heads-Up!

photo images4_zpsfd65cc54.jpg

We just wanted to let everyone know there's a survey at Club Nintendo about the importance of online multiplayer. The survey is only worth 10 coins, but we think online multiplayer can make or break a game sometimes. We're looking at you Mario Party: Island Tour. So if you would like to voice your opinion about the importance of online multiplayer, then go fill out the survey at Club Nintendo. This survey will only be available until November 10th.

Will you be taking the online survey for those oh so important Club Nintendo coins? Let us know in our comments!

Comments

FuManchu
Thanks for the heads up I will fill out that survey today.
KeAfan7
I turned this into an article. If you want me to turn it back into a forum post feel free to let me know @Nintenbro. Wink
Also thank you for posting this information. Wink
NINTENBRO
No, that's fine. Although, you may also want to add that this particular survey is only available thru November 10th.
DigiDestined
I will need to do that survey. Smile
Tasuki
Also you might want to add that only select Club Nintendo members are getting this survey. I am not sure what their criteria is for handing out the survey but I know not everyone is getting it. I got it but a few of my friends didn't so don't be alarmed if you didn't get one.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)