Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Votes : 5          

Clαππαd
Clαππαd
No longer digital.

photo 630x7_zps4eb67291.jpg

Earlier this month we reported that Nintendo Land Had Received A Price Drop Just In Time For The Holiday Shopping Season In North America with the price dropping from $59.99 to $29.99. Now Nintendo has decided to remove the game from the Wii U eshop in North America without any warning.

It seems strange that the downloadable option would be removed since it is cheaper than continuing to manufacture more discs of the game, but at least you can still purchase the game for a very good price if you haven't already, but just not digitally.

Let us know what you think about Nintendo's sudden removal of Nintendo Land from the Wii U eshop in our comments. There is also a poll in this article that you may take if you wish! Smile

Comments

ToughGamer
This is a bad business decision, but at least it doesn't affect me.
Staroceancrazy
This seems kind of odd, but oh well Suspect
Steven9wii
very strange. this is why i get physical versions of games instead.
KokorOtaku
I noticed this a week ago when I was going to take advantage of the deal and sell my physical copy, since I love downloads (downloading since 2007)
ShounenMania
Why would Nintendo do this? Neutral
Aqua Cherry Blossom
The game is still available in the European eshop and the price has not been lowered.
Elza
I don't know why Nintendo would do this, but I already have this game from my deluxe bundle so this isn't a problem for me.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)