Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
The Chances Aren't As Likely As We'd Hope...

photo 118_zps43964300.png

The creator of You Are Not The Hero, Donn Manalili stated to us in a message on Kickstarter "shown above" that he would like to bring his hilarious Japanese style RPG parody title to the Wii U and other gaming consoles, but he doesn't have the means to do so right now. This is at least somewhat promising since the developer clearly wants to release the game on home consoles such as the Wii U, but we'll just have to wait and see if he can somehow port the promising looking title at some point!

Here is the trailer from Kickstarter:

Here is the current status of the Kickstarter campaign:

Let us know what you think of this game! And tell us whether or not you hope that You Are Not The Hero gets ported to the Wii U at some point?

Source: Kickstarter

Developer: You Are Not The Hero Developer Would Like To Bring The Game To The Wii U. 19654

Developer: You Are Not The Hero Developer Would Like To Bring The Game To The Wii U. 87457210

Developer: You Are Not The Hero Developer Would Like To Bring The Game To The Wii U. Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

ToughGamer
This game looks strange, but in a way it also looks like it could be good.
Warlock in love
Funny trailer might be a funny game!!
Clαππαd
The heroes of RPG's become anti-heroes stealing from houses! Smile
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Could be fun, but I need to find out more about this game before I'm convinced lol. Smile
Anonymous
What a funny concept for a game! I love you
MetroidBlaster
Cool concept.
Akatsuki
I don't know it looks kind of strange and boring.
Amufungal
I really don't know what to think one way or another it could be good or it might not be Neutral
Ms_Kinomoto
Um....this is so weird looking. Neutral
ShounenMania
Well the story does seem funny, but will the gameplay be good? If this turns out to be a good game a Wii U port would be awesome. Developer: You Are Not The Hero Developer Would Like To Bring The Game To The Wii U. 631737971
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)