Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Gamergy
Gamergy
A vampire card game?

Level-5 CEO wants to bring Layton 7 to Wii U Layton-7-2015-04-07

Layton 7 was first shown off in 2013 with little information on it, but just resurfaced as a card game... where you try to find the vampire in a crowd of people.

This certainly sounds bizarre. It was originally announced for iOS, Android, and 3DS; but the 3DS version is suspected of begin canned, as there was no info on the 3DS version in their unveil.

However Level-5's CEO said he would like to bring Layton 7 to Wii U. If this will actually happen is up in the air at this point, so it's a puzzle if we will see the Professor's vampire-finding card game on Nintendo's home console.

source
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
Where's the image? scratch
Gamergy
Weird, I posted it and it appeared when I was reviewing the article but it's not now
Splatuna
April 7th 2015, 7:49 pmSplatuna
No, a card game? REALLY? Sigh so much for the great Professor Layton series. Sad
Sushi Maestro
April 7th 2015, 9:32 pmSushi Maestro
I just want a traditional Professor Layton game is that so much to ask for? Sad
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)