Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Race for the gold against the Cpu's or your friends in this classic arcade style racing game!

Gameplay

Choose between 8 different mario characters and race across 20 tracks in 4 cups!
The tracks in this game are quite detailed and varied for an snes racing game and thier designs are clever and challenging!
Pick up many unique power ups such as oil slick,green shells,and the powerful homing red shells to get the edge against your opponents!
Multiplayer mode is where you'll enjoy this game the most as you,and up to 3 friends can race against each other,and let's not forget about the battle stages which are a blast to play!

Graphics and Sound

Super Mario Kart uses mode 6 graphics and as such has pseudo 3-d graphics,however unlike most games that used this technology,Super Mariokart uses 2-d backgrounds to give the game the 3-d look without making the game look boring and dull!
The music is truly a work of art as each track has its own music that fits perfectly,and will have you humming and whistling the tunes even when you're not playing!

Bottom line-Super Mariokart is a top notch racing game that essentially created the Kart Racing genre and shaped it into what it is today with its creative tracks,power ups,battle mode,and its excellent graphics,not to mention its soundtrack that still impresses players in today's time
I would highly recommend this to any gamer,casual,or hardcore!

Price-800 points

Score ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 10/10

10- Perfect This game is nearly perfect, and has little if any flaws, and is a blast to play!
Attachments
Super Mario Kart (SNES) Attachment
SMK1.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(36 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
SMK2.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(35 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
SMK3.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(25 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by Rukiafan on June 14th 2013, 12:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

Super Mario Kart (SNES) 19654

Super Mario Kart (SNES) 87457210

Super Mario Kart (SNES) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
June 22nd 2011, 2:07 pmKeAfan7
Another review finished Wink
DigiDestined
June 22nd 2011, 5:58 pmDigiDestined
Mariokart games are some of the best party games out there and super mariokart is no different!
Congratulations I believe this was your 60th review ruikiafan bounce
Amufungal
June 22nd 2011, 11:13 pmAmufungal
Wow two reviews in one day Exclamation
Thank you wiiwarewave staff Wink
Akatsuki
June 24th 2011, 4:05 pmAkatsuki
There's no such thing as a bad mariokart game they are my favorite games to play with my friends!
and your review is pretty good as well =)
Staroceancrazy
June 24th 2011, 6:56 pmStaroceancrazy
I agree mariokart rules!
Supertimbros
June 24th 2011, 11:35 pmSupertimbros
Mariokart!
Your review is great Rukiafan I forgot how much I liked this game.I'm buying it tomorrow Exclamation
ShanaNoShakugan
January 20th 2012, 9:12 pmShanaNoShakugan
Good review Rukia. Very Happy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
July 1st 2012, 1:43 pmRena Ryuugu Fanboy
Short review. This is still my favorite Mario Kart game because of the balanced nature of the items.
Staroceancrazy
July 1st 2012, 2:01 pmStaroceancrazy
This review is short Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)