Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Looks like Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land may be joining New Super Mario Bros. 2 on the Nintendo 3DS eShop if this rumor is indeed true.

Rumormill: Mario Kart 7 & Super Mario 3D Land May Be Heading To eShop Mario_Kart_7

"Well I was running my weekly scan of Nintendo's CDN (the server where Nintendo hosts eShop Titles), and the EUR version of Mario Kart 7's title ID was added, sometime between now and last thursday.

You might call me wrong, but if you look at the TMD, it says the title has a manual and DLP Child, just like Mario Kart 7. And the NCCH files on CDN are very close to the size of the NCCH files from the EUR version of the ROM:

Executable NCCH: CDN/ROM = 609/611mb
Manual NCCH: CDN/ROM = 2.69/2.52mb
Dlp Child Container NCCH: CDN/ROM = 26.5/26.5mb"

Source: Click here

Comments

Lyoko81
The digital age is here! ^-^
KokorOtaku
Yeah I remember seeing iwata talk about digital retail, and MK7, SM3DL, and PilotWings were shown in the demo, so I believe it is true, I just hope I can some how transfer the data from my original cards to the 3DS
TheGingerDoctor
Well, it would appear that I might soon be replacing my copy of Super Mario 3D Land with the digital version. I wonder what I should do with my old one... Smile
NINTENBRO
I'll be even more likely to purchase a copy Super Mario 3D Land, if Nintendo offers a discount on the downloadable version.
Komicturtle
I wish I can make my copy of Mario Kart 7 digital to have with me at all times..
NINTENBRO
Retail digital downloads are slowly becoming the preferable method of purchasing videogames. This is especially so in my case, because I've been informed by multiple 3DS friends that they've somehow lost a cartridge somewhere. It's usually their most popular games too, for some reason.

Last edited by Nintenbro on September 7th 2012, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Komicturtle
I rarely lose my games. Yet, it's always the gems.. Like Club House Games... I really miss that game.

The neat thing about digital is that you can always retrive it by redownload if you ever lose your system (goddess forbid) and you can back-up data. Some people even share save data with others which was common for PSP games.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)