Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Another Romp Through This Unique Mario Title!

photo Super-Mario-Brothers-21_zps9e8bff03.jpg

It has been confirmed that Super Mario Bros. 2 for the NES will be released next week on the North American Wii U eshop for $4.99 or just $1 if you want to upgrade your Wii Virtual Console version of the game to play it on the go!

This title is easily one of the most unique games in the series and the veggie and bad guy throwing mayhem will be available to Wii U owners in one short week!

If you've never played this game before you should definitely do so as it is an amazing and unique title that should not be passed up!

Source: Nintendolife

Super Mario Bros. 2 Is Headed To The Wii U Virtual Console Next Week! 19654

Super Mario Bros. 2 Is Headed To The Wii U Virtual Console Next Week! 87457210

Super Mario Bros. 2 Is Headed To The Wii U Virtual Console Next Week! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
I actually like the sequel more than Super Mario Bros 3.
Anonymous
May 12th 2013, 12:36 pmConstant
This game was very very strange for me to play, but I am glad I can play it again soon XD
KeAfan7
ConstantUpgrader did you forget your password? I could PM you a new temporary one. Wink
Anonymous
Tasuki
I love this game but I think I will pass since I have the All Star collection on Wii.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)