Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
Bonkers Prehistoric Adventure.

Virtual Console: Bonk's Adventure Likely To Release On The Wii U Virtual Console Service This Week In North America Bonks-10

Bonk's Adventure for the TG-16 has been ESRB rated for release on the Wii U Virtual Console service meaning that a North American release of the game is very likely this week. If true, this will mark the first third party console to be added to the Wii U Virtual Console service in the western hemisphere.

As always feel free to leave your thoughts in our comment section below.

Source: Nintendo Everything.

Comments

KokorOtaku
i dont wanna burst any bubbles, but this also got an NES version... I doubt its that, but dont be disappointed if it turns out to be the NES version. I know TG16 games are out in Japan as well, but who knows at this point
KeAfan7
@passioNATE Wasn't the NES version only released in Japan?
KokorOtaku
@Ichigo IDK? i'm not saying it will be, i do hope its TG16, but i'm saying its possible its the NES version
Tsukoko
This is excellent news, if true!
RyanNerdyGamer
I used to own the third Bonk game (before the Zack's First Wii U Debacle... Sad ), and it was pretty fun. If this makes it Down Under, it might be worth checking out. Happy )
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)