Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Otaku
Otaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Where are the secret stars (Super Mario 64)? Empty Where are the secret stars (Super Mario 64)?

May 8th 2013, 1:41 pm
I'm trying to find the remaining secret stars in the game so I can see Yoshi, but besides the one in Peaches room and the one above the aquarium in the first aquatic level room I have not been able to find any others Sad

Can somebody help me out?

TheMultiYoshi
TheMultiYoshi
Admin

Where are the secret stars (Super Mario 64)? Empty Re: Where are the secret stars (Super Mario 64)?

May 8th 2013, 1:49 pm
Did you try getting 100 coins on all of the courses? You get a star for each one of those as well Smile

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Where are the secret stars (Super Mario 64)? Empty Re: Where are the secret stars (Super Mario 64)?

May 9th 2013, 1:21 pm
Where is the last Red Star Coin located in the bob-omb battlefield? I found the one above the moving platforms, the one in the rocky area near the second cannon, the two near the tree stumps, the one on the mountain, the one under the bridge next to a switch and one-up, and the one on top of the tree on the floating island, but I can't find the last one.

So where is it?

Where are the secret stars (Super Mario 64)? 19654

Where are the secret stars (Super Mario 64)? 87457210

Where are the secret stars (Super Mario 64)? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Trinity33
Trinity33

May 11th 2013, 2:42 pm
It's on the stump that the chain chomp is chained to. You can also stomp on that tree stump a few times to reveal another secret star. Where are the secret stars (Super Mario 64)? 631737971

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

August 11th 2013, 12:13 pm
Where is the secret star in the Haunted Mansion world?

Where are the secret stars (Super Mario 64)? 19654

Where are the secret stars (Super Mario 64)? 87457210

Where are the secret stars (Super Mario 64)? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)