Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
So Many Consoles In One Machine!

Sometimes we have let our members know about cool and unique legal retro game consoles developed by third parties in the past, so we just had to share this one with you!

This console also known as Project Unity, is perhaps the most unique retro console of all!. John "Bacteria" Grayson has taken parts from 18 retro systems and created a console that can run a mind-boggling range of games, all with a specially designed controller that functions with every game on the supported consoles. Unity can run physical copies for these systems! Atari 7800, Colecovision, Dreamcast, GameCube (with GBA Player), Amstrad GX4000, Intellivision, Mega Drive, Nintendo 64, NeoGeo, NES, PSone, PS2, Sega Master System, Saturn, Super Nintendo and Turbo Grafx games.

The unit and its Master Controller took John Grayson over three years and roughly £700 to finish his dream console, and its creator has no plans to sell due to it being "for my own enjoyment and achievement".

What are your thoughts about this retro console?

Last edited by Rukiafan on April 16th 2013, 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Check Out This Custom Retro Dream Console! 19654

Check Out This Custom Retro Dream Console! 87457210

Check Out This Custom Retro Dream Console! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KingreX32
April 16th 2013, 2:46 pmKingreX32
wicked awesome
KokorOtaku
April 16th 2013, 9:21 pmKokorOtaku
I miss read this as Custom Robo console...
KeAfan7
April 16th 2013, 10:31 pmKeAfan7
KokorOtaku wrote:I miss read this as Custom Robo console...

Lmao. lol!
KokorOtaku
April 17th 2013, 4:21 amKokorOtaku
Actually they could try to make a GCN transform into a Ray model like before battle Surprised that would be kinda sweet!
Anonymous
Good for me I don't have something like that at home. I'd be gaming all day long Razz
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)