Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Mutant Mudds 2 (Mutant Mudd Masters) Empty Mutant Mudds 2 (Mutant Mudd Masters)

October 16th 2012, 4:16 pm
A lot of gamers were disappointed by the fact that Mutant Mudds didn't contain a single end stage boss battle, so Renegade Kid has decided to remedy this issue in Mutant Mudds 2. Which will in fact contain boss battles throughout. I decided to give these upcoming bosses the nickname, "Mutant Mudd Masters". Anyways, the purpose of this thread was to obtain your idea's for bosses and or the gameplay mechanics of the battle itself. Maybe by chance a representative from Renegade Kid will notice this thread somehow, and maybe one of y(our) idea's will actually be considered for use in the final version of the game.

Last edited by Nintenbro on October 16th 2012, 5:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Mutant Mudds 2 (Mutant Mudd Masters) Empty Re: Mutant Mudds 2 (Mutant Mudd Masters)

October 16th 2012, 4:20 pm
Some cool new power-ups would be nice. Wink

Mutant Mudds 2 (Mutant Mudd Masters) 19654

Mutant Mudds 2 (Mutant Mudd Masters) 87457210

Mutant Mudds 2 (Mutant Mudd Masters) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Mutant Mudds 2 (Mutant Mudd Masters) Empty Re: Mutant Mudds 2 (Mutant Mudd Masters)

October 16th 2012, 4:29 pm
Maybe each boss battle could have it's own parody type of theme like RCR. Which would function uniformly with the rest of the G-Land, V-Land & CGA-Land levels.

October 19th 2012, 1:17 pm
Bump...

Admin

October 19th 2012, 1:27 pm
This was really one point I was disappointed with. I really wanted a boss to finish the story and the game (like in Mighty Switch Force).
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 19th 2012, 1:37 pm
I totally agree with you Sneaker. Every good platformer needs end stage boss battles, or the game just feels like one big level cut up into sections. That may work just fine for metroidvania type of games but not in a straightforward platformer. I think this omission was only so disappointing, because Mutant Mudds is such a damn good game otherwise.

Edit: Just to let everyone know, this was my 2,012th post on WiiWareWave. Very Happy

October 19th 2012, 7:55 pm
There aren't many platformers that don't have at least a single boss in the entire game.
Mutant Mudds was such a game and because of it the game never really felt like it had a proper ending. Sad
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 22nd 2012, 11:13 pm
Only 2 more days until the 20 new, "Grannie," levels will be available to download! Are there any other WiiWareWave member's as excited as I am?

Side Note: I don't know if it's just me, but I've come to the conclusion that the majority of people either enjoy Mutant Mudds or Mighty Switch Force but not both. Has anyone else come to notice this pattern? By the way, I've only played Mighty Switch Force twice and for less than half an hour. It has to be my least played 3DSWare title. I've played Mutant Mudds for about 8 hours, so far. I guess you know which category I fall into now. Very Happy

Admin

October 23rd 2012, 1:43 pm
Don't get too excited about the CGA levels. I thought they were pretty easy. It also didn't add much to the game, apart from extra levels. It's fun, but rather pointless.

About Mutant Mudds vs. Mighty Switch Force, I guess I'm my own category. I liked both. I liked MSF more, because it was a complete package.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 23rd 2012, 6:05 pm
Aren't all videogames pointless time wasters Sneaker?

Admin

October 25th 2012, 3:01 pm
No, I don't think they are. But those CGA levels don't really add anything to the game, apart from the extra levels.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 25th 2012, 3:18 pm
Yeah, but at least Mutant Mudds is more worthy of it's $9 price tag now. Smile

Admin

October 25th 2012, 3:35 pm
I still think it's a bit too much for a game with no real ending.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

October 25th 2012, 6:54 pm
I agree with Sneaker.
No game should be missing an ending lol. Smile

Mutant Mudds 2 (Mutant Mudd Masters) D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)