Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Nell TU
Nell TU

Mutant Mudds Impressions Plus Trailer Empty Mutant Mudds Impressions Plus Trailer

January 29th 2012, 11:46 pm
I love the cute graphics and the creative levels, though the game is a little on the easy side. Does anyone have their own impressions?

Mutant Mudds Impressions Plus Trailer Empty Re: Mutant Mudds Impressions Plus Trailer

January 30th 2012, 1:31 am
Is it really on the easy side? I haven't actually played it yet, so I'm not a good judge, but I have heard the impressions of others. Supposedly it starts off easy put gets very challenging if you want to 100% the game.

I may have to pick it up since you can never have too many retro platformers.

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Mutant Mudds Impressions Plus Trailer Empty Re: Mutant Mudds Impressions Plus Trailer

February 8th 2012, 6:07 pm
About how long is this game?

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 8th 2012, 11:26 pm
I just downloaded this today. I will report back, once I have formulated my own opinion. So far, I've only tried the demo, but I found it very enjoyable. Initially, I was hesitant to purchase Mutant Mudds, because it costs $9 + tax. After it was announced that Mutant Mudds will be receiving an update containing 20 new levels, I found the price much more reasonable.

October 5th 2012, 9:12 pm
I know you guys already know we haven't received the 20 new grannie levels yet, but did you know the PC version also contains another 20 additional regular levels that aren't present in the eShop version?! We got ripped off, but Renegade Kid will probably just attribute that to the fact that the PC version doesn't possess stereoscopic 3D effects. Evil or Very Mad

Dear Renegade Kid,
I would just like to inform you that I'd be more than willing to pay the extra $1.08 USD for the additional 20 regular levels that came in the PC version.

Last edited by Nintenbro on October 5th 2012, 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Super Coinage!

October 5th 2012, 9:22 pm
I didn't know Surprised

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 6th 2012, 4:08 pm
I didn't know that myself either Otaku. No wonder everyone thought Mutant Mudds was too short. I didn't even decide to download it, until after the 20 new grannie levels had been announced. It's still my #1 favorite eShop game, at the moment. Which is why this information bothered me even more so. I hope Renegade Kid doesn't omit any content from Mutant Mudds 2. I know I'll download it anyway, but you know what they say. Fool me once, and it's shame on you. Fool me twice, and it's shame on me. It'll be my own damn fault, but I'm sure I still won't be able to resist. Very Happy

Super Coinage!

October 6th 2012, 5:21 pm
Lmao I won't be able to resist the urge to download Mutant Mudds 2 either Very Happy

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 7th 2012, 3:16 pm
I really think Renegade Kid should include those 20 regular levels in Mutant Mudds 2 as unlockable content. Which would only be accessible if you own the original Mutant Mudds too. But you already know that's NOT going to happen.

November 6th 2012, 3:57 pm
I finally completed level 4-4 last night! I had a really difficult time with that damn level. The space levels seem like they're even more unforgiving than the first 16 levels.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)