Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
"Become a master of monsters who captures and trains monsters to battle the others" - That fits the Pokemon description rather nicely. Same with the overall appeal of both screens shown below.

Who's That Pokemon Clone? It's Little Masters! Mza_83395013002194193320x480-75Who's That Pokemon Clone? It's Little Masters! Mza_5736708567973118353320x480-75

The objectives are similar to those of a Pokemon game. Train monsters, battle against other monsters, battle with friends over wifi, capture monsters and plenty of other similarities. Little Monsters is available for download from the App Store.

Source: Click here

Comments

KeAfan7
September 6th 2012, 5:30 pmKeAfan7
The Pokemon craze continues. Wink
Amufungal
September 6th 2012, 6:27 pmAmufungal
When will this be released on the Android Marketplace?
RyanNerdyGamer
September 7th 2012, 6:09 amRyanNerdyGamer
I'm not entirely sure exactly how to react to this news story. Whatever the outcome, it's going to be some mixture of less-than-positive emotions. Neutral
Anonymous
September 7th 2012, 11:22 amGuest
What do you mean GamerZack?
Biorn the Viking
September 7th 2012, 11:29 amBiorn the Viking
Ringofungal wrote:When will this be released on the Android Marketplace?

I'm not entirely sure if there is an Android version in the works. I surely hope there is! lol
Lyoko81
September 7th 2012, 11:58 amLyoko81
This clone looks more promising than most.
RyanNerdyGamer
September 7th 2012, 3:52 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Kushina wrote:What do you mean GamerZack?
Well, I love Pokemon. A lot. This game seems to be a near-exact clone of the franchise; even the types are identical. It's caught my attention in a number of ways. It reminds me so much of the games I love, yet at the same time it's theft of Game Freak's intellectual property. That's why I don't know how to react. Neutral
Komicturtle
September 7th 2012, 6:38 pmKomicturtle
That grass bird. I swear I saw that on Youtube in a fan art 5th gen proposal video a long time ago.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)