Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Paper Mario vs. Mario and Luigi Empty Paper Mario vs. Mario and Luigi

October 18th 2011, 3:23 pm
Because of all the controversy I've heard about which is better, I decided to make a topic where people can argue which is their favorite. So here is the question: Do you like the Paper Mario series or the Mario and Luigi series better? I prefer Mario and Luigi because of better story lines, better humor, and in my opinion, just better controls overall. But thats just me.

Which do you like better?
Bit-Trip
Bit-Trip

Paper Mario vs. Mario and Luigi Empty Re: Paper Mario vs. Mario and Luigi

October 18th 2011, 4:53 pm
I'll be honest with you I've never played a Mario and Luigi game but they look every bit as polished and fun as Paper Mario games!
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

October 19th 2011, 6:26 am
I completed Mario&Luigi: Partners in Time, and really liked it. I still have to get around playing Bowser's Inside Story. I bought it but never got very far into it. To say the least, it starts really slow.

I have loved and completed the three Paper Mario games. They have awesome funny dialogue, great secrets to uncover, and unique papery colorful worlds.
I spent about 80-100 hours on each of the 3 games.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time was unfortunately over (100% completed) after 35 hours, so it didn't really compare in epicness, collectables, and game length. It was still fun to play a Mario RPG in a totally different way, after having only played Paper Mario 1 & 2 before, and it was my first Nintendo DS game, so Partners in Time has a place in my heart.

What is your fav Mario & Luigi RPG? I need a push to get back into Bowsers Inside Story.
PhoenixSage
PhoenixSage

October 19th 2011, 1:15 pm
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door is one of the best RPGs I have ever played and is long too. It took me over 100 hours to do everything there is to do in the game and it was extremely fun too Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)