Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Terra
Terra

Metroid II Empty Metroid II

October 13th 2011, 3:32 pm
Now that the Ambassadors have the NES Metroid, I think it's time for Nintendo to give everyone else a Metroid game. The only one they can do right now is Return of Samus. What do you think?

Metroid II Empty Re: Metroid II

January 22nd 2012, 12:20 am
Now that the game is out, thought I'd bump this. I didn't get to play it back in the day, but Metroid II isn't what I'd call brilliant. Obviously this is still pretty good for its time, but I'd prefer a map screen and colors.

June 26th 2012, 5:58 pm
Yoshi, I believe a Gameboy Color Color enhanced version was supposedly in the beginning stages of development, but then was cancelled later on. I believe it deserves at least a spot on everyone's top 15 Gameboy titles list. It may not have had color, but it introduced a lot of new gameplay mechanics, compared to it's NES predecessor.

June 26th 2012, 6:15 pm
What's the price for this game?

June 26th 2012, 6:21 pm
ZezHylia, it's $3.99 + tax.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)