Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace Attorney Series

+3
Andy
Sneaker
Objection Blaster
7 posters
Go down
Objection Blaster
Objection Blaster

Ace Attorney Series Empty Ace Attorney Series

October 5th 2011, 4:10 pm
I loved the first 4 games, probably played through them 3-6 times each. The next game is Gyakuten Kenji, (rumored English title Perfect Prosecutor or AA: Investigations) which comes out in Japan on May 28th.

Objection! photo 634142902458092890-Objection.jpg
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

Ace Attorney Series Empty Re: Ace Attorney Series

October 6th 2011, 4:13 pm
Loved the Ace Attorney series. Still think the first is the best.
Andy
Andy

October 6th 2011, 4:20 pm
I have heard so much buzz about this series Smile . Guess i need to watch it. Hopefully it's on netflix. I have it for my 3DS.

Admin

October 6th 2011, 4:31 pm
BTW Objection Blaster, you must be behind with your information. The first AAI has been out for a while and last Februari Japan get a second installment of the AAI serie. The only game that is planned is the cross over with Professor Layton.
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

October 6th 2011, 4:59 pm
Um....are the Wiiware games good?

NINTENBRO

October 6th 2011, 6:47 pm
There an exact port of the DS titles Epona. It's suprising to me that they weren't upgraded in any fashion at all really. Although, they are much cheaper then the DS versions.
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

October 7th 2011, 11:27 am
I call the WiiWare versions very lazy, but it's cheaper then the seperate DS games which are pretty hard to find nowaydays.
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

October 7th 2011, 12:02 pm
Um...what is the game play like?

Tasuki

June 22nd 2012, 11:50 pm
Now this is a series I need to continue. I finished the first one some months ago and loved every minute of it. I just haven't had the chance to pick up the second one cause I have been busy with other games.

As for game play (which I am sure I am late but I will answer anyway) Phoenix Wright are a visual novel game which means you interact with the scenes on the screen looking for clues and such. At certain points you are given a few choices to select from on what you can do or what you can say in a given situation. They are pretty much like the old point and click adventures that were big on the PC years ago if you ever played them.
Tinglemaster
Tinglemaster

June 22nd 2012, 11:53 pm
I would purchase the WiiWare games they are direct ports of the DS games, but much much cheaper!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)