Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Andy
Andy
Eric Hirshberg, the chief executive of Activision Publishing has told Industry Gamers that he believes the controversial second Circle Pad attachment for the Nintendo 3DS is a good idea claiming that it opens up the platform to different styles of games.

“Your thinking is very similar to mine. It does make the hardware more relevant and compatible to the style of games we make,” Hirshberg responded. “I don’t have anything to announce in relation to that, but I think it was a great move and it opens up that platform to more styles of games.”

Source: My nintendo news

Comments

Aussiegamer
Uhhhh....crikey your article title makes no sense mate Laughing
Golden Freiza
September 14th 2011, 2:20 pmGolden Freiza
What does this have to do with Halliburton and British Petroleum Surprised
Jnes5
Fixed. Wink
Amufungal
It looks neat,but it looks so big,so how in the world will we be able to play our 3DS's without setting it on a table or something while the add on accessory is hooked to the system Question
Love4Gaming
@ #1 and #2 wait what!?
what did I miss Laughing
Does anyone know what this article was originally called Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)