Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jnes5
Jnes5
New Wii redesign bundle available for Europe this october NIXL_WiiPartyBundle(2)

Don't have a wii ? if you don't, do you live in Europe ? if so, then there's a new wii bundle announced and to be released this october !

But not only does it include two games (Wii sports and Wii party) and the Wii remote plus, but it also includes a new redesign for the Wii !

The only difference I can find comparing the new and old versions is that the new version will drop gamecube support, and that the current wii version will be discontinued.

"- current Wii to be phased out
- Europe to focus on streamlined Wii as the main Wii once it launches
- due out in time for Christmas
- no Cube backwards compatibility
- Cube controller ports removed"

Those are the details I can find, but if I find some more, I'll be sure to update this list !

So ? what do you think of this bundle ? and if you have a Wii, what do you still think of this ?

Source: Gonintendo ( 1 , 2 ) & Nintendo of Europe

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Andy
I read about this man! Maybe I shold fly out to Europe in October! Razz
KeAfan7
The only difference is the lack of gamecube support,which means more $ for nintendo when you have to replace your classic controllers every time you play an N64 game Evil or Very Mad
KingreX32
Damn i didnt see this coming. This article caught me off guard
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)