Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jnes5
Jnes5
Is this a glimmer of hope for Xenoblade Chronicles to sell well ? Topo10

Do you think that Xenoblade Chronicles is going to sell well in Europe so that it will warrant a release in America ? if not, then let me change your mind a bit !

As of right now, Xenoblade Chronicles is now on the top 10 Bestsellers in PC & Video Games in Amazon.co.uk and it looks like it is slowly raising up as Im typing this.

So... all I can say right now to Europe is...

Thank you... thank you so much...

Source: Gonintendo & Amazon.co.uk

Disclaimer: Sorry for doing it again ! Embarassed this was also very important so... I won't do it again ! I promise !

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
W00t next stop America Wink
KeAfan7
Jnes5 when did I say you COULDN'T report news here xD
Keep it up european gamers keep on pre ordering Xenoblade Chronicles Wink
Jnes5
Rukiafan wrote:Jnes5 when did I say you COULDN'T report news here xD

Because I thought that teapot was going to be the only one posting the news Embarassed

So if Im not breaking the rules what Im doing, then I guess I can post some news that are very important like this one... unless of course teapot has already covered it...

Oh ! and don't forget to post this news story and the Zone of the Enders news story at twitter and other social places whoever is on charge of those !
Marioman18
Maybe I'll be able to play Xenoblade when I'm at my winter home in the United States Smile
Anonymous
I want this game Reggie! give me what I want Mad
Andy

Jnes5 wrote:

Because I thought that teapot was going to be the only one posting the news Embarassed

So if Im not breaking the rules what Im doing, then I guess I can post some news that are very important like this one... unless of course teapot has already covered it...

Oh ! and don't forget to post this news story and the Zone of the Enders news story at twitter and other social places whoever is on charge of those !

Sorry if you feel that way JNes! I broke my leg so, looks like all i'll be doing is posting news. If you would like, maybe we could work on a story together! PM me. We can discuss there.
Tinglemaster
Teapot wrote:

Jnes5 wrote:

Sorry if you feel that way JNes! I broke my leg so, looks like all i'll be doing is posting news. If you would like, maybe we could work on a story together! PM me. We can discuss there.
I hope your leg gets better soon Wink
Andy
Tinglemaster wrote:
Teapot wrote:

Jnes5 wrote:

I hope your leg gets better soon Wink

Hahah! Thank you! Laughing
RoboYoshi
I want this game soooo badly so please Reggie don't disappoint me Surprised
Sneaker
I pre-ordered it. So stop complaining now Wink.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)