Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!
Feels like forever since I did one of these… anyway, I thought I’d stop past with an extra-special treat: the full name of Crystals of Silveria’s self-declared “Fourth-Wall Demolitions Expert”, Brocc Farshot!

Are you ready…? (“No!”)

Well, too bad, Bryn. (“Aw…”)

‘Cos here we go!

Broccoli Choy Verdann Svetlana Asparagustus Anchovius Wheatcream Bucknoodle Hairy Squirty Windy Drooly Sweaty Carrot Bobobob Fredbert Sven Anabelle Chiptoon Udon Soba Onigiri Omnomnom Nom Angusteventhalliusimmonatticusius Ed Bryn Sven Gobhoblip Chocolate Strawberry Banana Sven Pharrschott

(Snicker)… “cos”… veggie pun…

’til next time, “STAAAY FRESH!” LoveNeutral

Heh… “till”… “fresh”… more veggie punz… lol!

KeAfan7 likes this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
ROFLMAO! lol!

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

TheGingerDoctor
FUN FACT: There are subtle hints of Brocc's middle names in various parts of the story, such as...

- Bryn directly states in one scene that Brocc's seventeenth middle name is Anabelle; this also happens to be the name of one of his younger octuplet siblings, though it isn't the only one, with Svetlana and Sven appearing at least once each.

- Brocc mentions in a Super-Short how Mak very nearly said every single one of his middle names in the right order, until he accidentally said Ed before Angustev... Angustepha... Angustebeefal... that really long one before it.

- The character who currently holds the record for "Most of Brocc's Middle Names Spoken in One Scene" is... the butler of Emily's parents, Lord and Lady Summershire, with a whopping TEN middle names uttered before being prompted to continue; this also happens to be the total number of Pharrschott siblings, including Brocc, who himself is the third child and eldest of the octuplets, with twins Katalina and Norbert being the first and second children, respectively... but who are their parents?

KeAfan7 likes this post

KeAfan7
@NintendoPuristForever That's a REALLY fun fact! Happy

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

TheGingerDoctor
@Towafan7 I've added Pharrschott Family Tales to the "schedule" (I tend to keep it as freeform and anti-burnout as possible), which explores the family's backstory in more depth.

However, it's probably gonna tie into the Mentor Saga (the third set of "full" seasons), meaning it may be some time until it launches in earnest... hm... I'm starting to like the idea of a team of artists... or making use of my Patreon account.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)