Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden Freiza
Golden Freiza
Review: Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of The Moon (Wii Retail) Fragile_dreams_box_shot

First off Fragile Dreams is a Survival Horror game set in a post appocalyptic world released in 2010 for the wii that follows the adventure of a young boy named Seto who's grandfather whom was the only "person" he ever knew died he sets out on a journey to find survivors little does he know he won't have to wait long as he runs across a cute girl,however she has never seen another person before,and runs off,and so seto sets out to search for this mysterious girl!

Review: Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of The Moon (Wii Retail) Fragile-dreams-0321

Fragile Dreams plays like a generic survival horror game,as the battles are not a priority and are for the most part not that scary,however the exploration aspect of the game is quite terrifying and eerie to be honest,as the music and environment work in harmony to scare the $#!% out of you.....

This game has tons of puzzle solving,but none of it is very difficult.

Review: Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of The Moon (Wii Retail) E5a378b9dcle1029jpg1

The graphics in Fragile Dreams:Farewell To The Moon are exceptional to say the least,as it combines anime styled characters with a fairly realistic world which gives this game a unique feel.
The music is also creepy as hell and does a good job at setting the tone of this great horror game!

All in all Fragile Dreams:Farewell To The Moon is a great albeit short survival horror game that can be beat in under 8 hours,and though the battles are not very scary,the exploration in this game'll have you on the edge of your seat,finally the graphics and music are some of the best you'll see and hear on a wii survival horror game
Though the gameplay could be better the atmosphere set by the games story,graphics,and music more then make up for that which is why I give Fragile Dreams:Farewell To The Moon an 8.7 out of 10

8- Great This is a great game that might have a few flaws or could have been better, but is still a game we highly recommend!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Golden Freiza
Booyaa this was my first review I've ever written,so I hope you enjoy it =)
Golden Freiza
@staff feel free to move this to the wii reviews if you'd like
also @kingreX32 feel free to host this review at your website as well,just make sure to give me credit for it Wink
Jnes5
Ehh... I really didn't like this game at all, I mean yeah the atmosphere and the story were okay, but the gameplay could've been a lot more better to be honest...

Not bad for your first review though.
Zatchbell
I liked the game myself but feel the score is a tad high,still nice review Mechafreiza Smile
Kain
This is a great game and your review is damn good for your first try Surprised
Fox_McCloud
Good review Mechafrieza Very Happy
Amufungal
Not my cup of Cafe Mew Mew latte Smile
Marth
Thanks reviewing this. I have 0 interest in survival-horror games most of the time, but this one actually appeals to me for some reason.
KeAfan7
Nice job on your first review Mechafreiza. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)