Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Objection Blaster
Objection Blaster

Is there any way to get a softmodded wii unmodded if you're unfortunate enough to get stuck with one? Empty Is there any way to get a softmodded wii unmodded if you're unfortunate enough to get stuck with one?

July 16th 2011, 12:09 am
I recently purchased a wii at gamestop after my old one crapped out and noticed it has an app called homebrew downloaded on the home page of the wii,so I decided to take it back,but the employees there refused to accept a modified wii even though they just sold it to me hours earlier,so is there any way it can be wiped clean so it doesn't brick Question
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

Is there any way to get a softmodded wii unmodded if you're unfortunate enough to get stuck with one? Empty Re: Is there any way to get a softmodded wii unmodded if you're unfortunate enough to get stuck with one?

July 16th 2011, 4:54 am
I've they sold you a softmodded Wii, you should keep complaining to them to return it or replace it with a Wii that's not softmodded. The argument that Nintendo can brick it with a next update is pretty valid I think.

You can format the data on the Wii, but never done it and I don't know if this removes everything. I would just go back.
Objection Blaster
Objection Blaster

Is there any way to get a softmodded wii unmodded if you're unfortunate enough to get stuck with one? Empty Re: Is there any way to get a softmodded wii unmodded if you're unfortunate enough to get stuck with one?

July 17th 2011, 11:34 am
Thanks I'll try persuade gamestop to take it back,hopefully they'll listen this time Neutral

Objection! photo 634142902458092890-Objection.jpg
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)