Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
A Trek Through Xeno-Territory!

First-Look: The Scale of Xenoblade Chronicles X! 28529711

If you've played the first Xenoblade Chronicles title on the Wii or 3DS you probably were impressed by the sheer scale of the game's world, well Xenoblade Chronicles X is far bigger and the scope of the game's world has even us scratching our heads in amazement!

The world is split into five separate regions, though we only explored the first area fully in our first 50 hours as well as a small portion of two other regions. You can blow through the first 10 chapters in that amount of time, but we just couldn't help but take in the scenery and take on the optional quests and missions in the game!

First-Look: The Scale of Xenoblade Chronicles X! Maxres10

Even the main city "NLA" where you do most of your shopping and accept most Blade quests is the size of an actual real-life city! There are tons of details to take in if you just take your time with the game! Visually it felt like we were playing a PS4 game which is an incredible feat on Monolith Soft's part!

Overall we highly enjoyed the first five chapters and will be working on a second-look article regarding additional thoughts on the 6th - 10th chapters of the game sometime next week.

Be sure to leave us a comment below!

First-Look: The Scale of Xenoblade Chronicles X! 19654

First-Look: The Scale of Xenoblade Chronicles X! 87457210

First-Look: The Scale of Xenoblade Chronicles X! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Otaku
I can't wait to be a heropon once again! Very Happy
Awesome preview @Ichigofan! Very Happy
Talesfanatic
November 14th 2015, 10:34 amTalesfanatic
Nice article! Thanks for making this article as spoiler free as you could @Ichigofan. Smile
KeAfan7
November 14th 2015, 10:46 amKeAfan7
@Talesfanatic Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed the first look article. Wink
ToughGamer
November 14th 2015, 12:20 pmToughGamer
Good preview.
TheGingerDoctor
November 14th 2015, 1:43 pmTheGingerDoctor
It took 50 hours just to fully explore one-fifth of the game world?! This game just shot up to near the top of my list of most anticipated Wii U games! Surprised

Excellent feature, @Ichigofan! First-Look: The Scale of Xenoblade Chronicles X! 631737971
Aqua Cherry Blossom
November 14th 2015, 7:11 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
Nice preview lol. Smile
Ragnarok
November 17th 2015, 8:51 amRagnarok
Can't wait to play this!
Tsubasa
November 17th 2015, 11:16 amTsubasa
This sounds awesome!
I already have this game preloaded on my Wii U!
RWBY_Red
November 18th 2015, 5:58 pmRWBY_Red
I'm so ready for Xenoblade X!
Staroceancrazy
November 19th 2015, 2:30 pmStaroceancrazy
I already have this game preloaded and am eagerly awaiting the games release! Very Happy
KeAfan7
November 23rd 2015, 7:27 pmKeAfan7
@Everyone thanks for all of your comments! This is our first article "that isn't a review" in the past couple of months that has reached popular status on our website! Wink
DigiDestined
December 2nd 2015, 2:36 pmDigiDestined
I can't wait for Friday evening! Smile
TheGingerDoctor
December 2nd 2015, 3:04 pmTheGingerDoctor
So can you make your own avatar to use in the game world? I appreciate any game with some sort of character customiser, and it'd make the overall package that much more tempting for me to collect. Happy

Also, could someone please jog my memory re: online play? Pikachu
Marioman18
December 2nd 2015, 4:44 pmMarioman18
@GeekyGamerZack Yes, and there is some online co-op in the form of squad missions.
My body is ready for this game!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)