Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gamergy
Gamergy
Wave riding for charity!

WiiWareWave is sponsoring a gaming marathon of sorts for charity! Mario-Party-9-Principals

EDIT: The marathon is over! I enjoyed it and hope to do another one again sometime! I will not be taking donations for charity on my Twitch channel for charity until next marathon but if you still want to help the cause I did this marathon for go to www.umdf.org thanks to all who watched!

I (Gamergy) am doing a gaming "marathon" for charity with a friend and WiiWareWave has agreed to help sponsor it! Here are more details:

--It starts today (Friday, Sept. 25th) at 1pm US Eastern time and will continue over the weekend (most likely through Sunday)

--Please note that we will be taking a break for rest as it gets late as I literally can't stay awake for a whole night for health reasons but we will pick back up in the morning (this is why I put "marathon" in quotes)

--We will be playing a lot of Multiplayer games and some single-player games as well, all Nintendo.

--Awareness and money will be raised for the United Mitochondria Disease Foundation (http://www.umdf.org)  every 30 minutes a child is born who will develop the disease by the age of 10 and the illness has effected me for my 20+ years of life. Learn more on the previous attached link to the official website

--Even if you can't donate, it would be nice to see support!

HERE is the link to the marathon page!

Hope to see you there!

Last edited by Gamergy on September 28th 2015, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
What a beautiful gesture! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
Excellent idea, @Gamergy! WiiWareWave is sponsoring a gaming marathon of sorts for charity! 631737971
Akatsuki
I watched some of your Dokopon Kingdom footage. @Gamergy I tried to donate ¥500, but I wasn't able to thanks to my currency not being accepted. Sad
Aqua Cherry Blossom
September 28th 2015, 5:40 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
Good luck with your charity stream lol. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)