Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What Have You Been Playing Lately?Today at 2:44 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Thank You For Your Loyalty!

WiiWareWave Milestone: Our Members Have Officially Posted Over 50,000 Messages In Our Forums! 50000a

As of today, you, our loyal members have posted a total of 50,000 messages in our forums! We truly appreciate your continued support! We're working on a new Mario Maker Theme for our website in celebration of this momentous occasion! Do you have any memorable posts that you remember and would like to share? Let us know in our comments below!

WiiWareWave Milestone: Our Members Have Officially Posted Over 50,000 Messages In Our Forums! 19654

WiiWareWave Milestone: Our Members Have Officially Posted Over 50,000 Messages In Our Forums! 87457210

WiiWareWave Milestone: Our Members Have Officially Posted Over 50,000 Messages In Our Forums! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
A strawberry. Razz
KeAfan7
GamerZack87 wrote:A strawberry. Razz
Uh...I think you posted in the wrong thread. WiiWareWave Milestone: Our Members Have Officially Posted Over 50,000 Messages In Our Forums! 1625187496
Kain
Congratulations this is very awesome news. Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
Ichigofan wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:A strawberry. Razz
Uh...I think you posted in the wrong thread. WiiWareWave Milestone: Our Members Have Officially Posted Over 50,000 Messages In Our Forums! 1625187496
To quote the article, "Do you have any memorable posts that you remember and would like to share? Let us know in our comments below!" That just so happens to be the first post I made in the Comment on the Avatar thread when you changed your avatar to one of (mostly) Ichigo. I consider that to be the first step in the metamorphosis of Rukiafan into @Ichigofan. The caterpillar has emerged from his cocoon a strawberry. Wink
Ms_Kinomoto
Um...congratulations. Smile
bro2dragons
Whoohoo!

What was the magic post that put us there?
KeAfan7
A post in the Avatar thread. Wink
Tsubasa
bro2dragons wrote:Whoohoo!

What was the magic post that put us there?
My favorite post was your Game of Thrones roleplaying reply when @Kushina called you Khaleesi! Laughing
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)