Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!
Time sure does fly when you're having fun. On this day back in 2011, WiiWareWave came online for the first time, and since then it has grown into one of the fastest-growing Nintendo fan communities on the Internet. There have been times both good and bad, but the WiiWareWave community and its staff have pushed on and worked hard to make this site the best it can be, and then some!

Over 320 members have made more than 45,000 posts since its creation, and more posts are being added every day. We have news stories, reviews and developer interviews on a regular basis, as well as other exclusive features and content created by WiiWareWave's dedicated staff. Without their hard efforts, WiiWareWave would not be the community it is today.

So Happy Birthday, WiiWareWave! Here's to a long and wonderful future for you!

Birthday Wishes

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
March 27th 2015, 8:31 pmKeAfan7
It's been an honor to be a part of this wonderful community that every member has helped shape into what it is now! Next year will be our biggest anniversary yet! Not many sites survive a half a decade, but ours almost certainly will, and it's all thanks to our loyal fans like you! Thanks for supporting us! Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
March 27th 2015, 8:38 pmRyanNerdyGamer
I strive to visit WiiWareWave almost every day, posting new content in this wonderful community. The people here are amongst the kindest, most friendly folks I've met, and I feel as though I've made more friends here than I have anywhere else. Very Happy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
March 28th 2015, 12:10 amAqua Cherry Blossom
I've been a member since June of 2011 and have seen this community flourish. What WiiWareWave may lack in members it more than makes up for with its kind community lol. Smile

I've only run across one troll on this website and they were swiftly struck down lol. Rolling Eyes

Happy fourth anniversary WiiWareWave! Smile
KokorOtaku
March 28th 2015, 7:10 amKokorOtaku
Wow I didn't know wiiwarewave started the day after the 3DS was released
RyanNerdyGamer
March 28th 2015, 2:42 pmRyanNerdyGamer
@passioNATE Whoa, that's awesome! Surprised
KeAfan7
March 28th 2015, 4:17 pmKeAfan7
Aqua Cherry Blossom wrote:I've been a member since June of 2011 and have seen this community flourish. What WiiWareWave may lack in members it more than makes up for with its kind community lol. Smile

I've only run across one troll on this website and they were swiftly struck down lol. Rolling Eyes

Happy fourth anniversary WiiWareWave! Smile
Thanks! And yes the only troll we've ever had was Lord Tretton, but we have also had a few abusive staff members that we quickly dealt with and a plethora of spambots that we take care of on a regular basis. Wink

passioNATE wrote:Wow I didn't know wiiwarewave started the day after the 3DS was released
This site, yes, but our WiiWareWave moniker was technically started on March 16th 2011. Our initial website was hacked a week and a half later so we moved here and the rest is history. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
March 28th 2015, 9:11 pmRyanNerdyGamer
I had no idea there was a Pre-WareWave, @Rukiafan. Razz
Nell TU
March 28th 2015, 10:06 pmNell TU
Congratulations! Four years is a very impressive achievement for a website. Smile
Sneaker
March 29th 2015, 3:29 pmSneaker
Time sure goes by fast. Happy birthday WiiWareWave.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)