Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Aussiegamer
Aussiegamer

I'm concerned about the future of the 3ds shop. Empty I'm concerned about the future of the 3ds shop.

June 30th 2011, 1:11 pm
When the other shops were released 3-4 games were released on each service for the first month or so,unfortunately however 3ds shop is only releases about 3 games between both of its services in the same period it predecessors would get 6 which has me concerned mates Sad
MrFiddlesticks
MrFiddlesticks

I'm concerned about the future of the 3ds shop. Empty Re: I'm concerned about the future of the 3ds shop.

July 1st 2011, 4:08 pm
Ja it is a wii bit worriedsome
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

I'm concerned about the future of the 3ds shop. Empty Re: I'm concerned about the future of the 3ds shop.

July 1st 2011, 5:03 pm
First off, your statement is untrue. When the eShop opened, America got Pokédex 3D, Excitebike, Super Mario Land, Alleyway and Radar Mission with The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX a few days later (after the E3 show). Europe got the same things, instead of Radar Mission, we got Tennis. Not to mention almost all of the DSiWare games.

The next weeks we only get one or two games, but I don't know why this would be a concern. It's not like you can finish or buy 3-4 games in one week. So it's better when they spread it out over more weeks. This gives people more time to finish and buy the games instead of picking just one. If you release with a pace of five games a week, they will be out of good games very soon and then everyone is going to complain about the lack of game or the lack of good games.

So I have no reason the be concerned.
ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

July 2nd 2011, 6:15 pm
If this was a site with at least a hundred active members I would think you were trolling Mad
That aside It does NOT worry me nintendo has just learned from thier past mistakes and are spreading out thier releases Wink

Cloud_Strife
Cloud_Strife
Modcop

July 2nd 2011, 7:07 pm
Sneaker wrote:First off, your statement is untrue. When the eShop opened, America got Pokédex 3D, Excitebike, Super Mario Land, Alleyway and Radar Mission with The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX a few days later (after the E3 show). Europe got the same things, instead of Radar Mission, we got Tennis. Not to mention almost all of the DSiWare games.

The next weeks we only get one or two games, but I don't know why this would be a concern. It's not like you can finish or buy 3-4 games in one week. So it's better when they spread it out over more weeks. This gives people more time to finish and buy the games instead of picking just one. If you release with a pace of five games a week, they will be out of good games very soon and then everyone is going to complain about the lack of game or the lack of good games.

So I have no reason the be concerned.
My thoughts exactly

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)