Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Crossbuy for 3DS and WiiU Empty Crossbuy for 3DS and WiiU

February 10th 2015, 1:51 pm
With the recent announcement of Mario VS DK tipping stars and the rumor of VC name changes do you think Nintendo could be doing Crossbuy with the majority of their downloads? It would be great to the consumer since someone like me wouldn't want to spend $5 on each game again just to have it on the go or TV and especially since quite a few VC titles I bought on the wii VC When that was the only option and I would like to play them on the go! Also for people who like to play on the big screen it would be a neat feature especially for GB games as the could have the similar SGB feature the SNES did. What are your opinions would you take advantage of Crossbuy, if so what games would you take advantage of?

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Crossbuy for 3DS and WiiU Empty Re: Crossbuy for 3DS and WiiU

February 12th 2015, 11:33 am
It would be a great feature, but I doubt that I'd utilize it very often.

Crossbuy for 3DS and WiiU 19654

Crossbuy for 3DS and WiiU 87457210

Crossbuy for 3DS and WiiU Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

February 13th 2015, 4:45 pm
Rukiafan wrote:It would be a great feature, but I doubt that I'd utilize it very often.
Why not lol? Smile

Crossbuy for 3DS and WiiU D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 13th 2015, 5:06 pm
I forgot to mention my other suspicion for why this maybe coming soon! Japan has yet to get LEGO City Undercover the Chase Begins and NES Remix for 3DS... While Chase Begins is coming in March (around the time tipping stars comes out) NES Remix 3DS seems odd not to be coming to the one system Japan can't get their hands off of... Also I wonder if they could add DLC for the 3DS version if you own the WiiU versions because I'd love to have EVERY WiiU part on its 3DS counterpart

Super Coinage!

September 14th 2015, 2:46 pm
Well Famicom Remix came and went and no mention of Crossbuy yet... I hope it comes soon especially since DS and N64 on VC is a thing now

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)