Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Wii U HD Thread of Tips, Tricks, And Troubleshooting! Empty Wii U HD Thread of Tips, Tricks, And Troubleshooting!

October 10th 2014, 11:45 am
Share tips and tricks to get the most out of a Wii U Hard-Drive as well as helping other users troubleshoot various issues regarding their Hard-Drive in this universal Wii U HD thread! I'll start off by sharing a tip that is essential to saving your save data of your games should your hard-drive fail you. You'll need two hard-drives for this method so if you have a spare hard-drive even if it isn't fully compatible this method should work!

First hook the spare hard-drive to your Wii U "keep the one you normally use hooked in as well" go to system settings and format the new hard-drive, afterwards go to your save data and copy all of your game data to the spare hard-drive "don't use the move command since you'll lose the data on your primary hard-drive". And then check to see if the data has successfully been copied! If it has you won't have to fear losing your precious save data should the unthinkable happen!

I hope this tip proves to be helpful and I look forward to seeing tips from other members of this community! Wink

Wii U HD Thread of Tips, Tricks, And Troubleshooting! 19654

Wii U HD Thread of Tips, Tricks, And Troubleshooting! 87457210

Wii U HD Thread of Tips, Tricks, And Troubleshooting! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)