Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Any Challengers?

WiiWareWave League Week 1: Mario Kart 8 Tournament! Wiiu_s79

It's official our first weekly Mario Kart 8 tournament has begun and the weekly tournament run's from 12:00 AM PST Thursday's - 11:30 PM PST on Sunday's! This week the winner will receive a surprise Wii Shop download code as a prize! Be sure to join our Miiverse community and setup a time or times that you'd like to participate and I'll try to join you. As the creator of the tournament I'm not counted in the rankings so if I place first, second place will win the prize! Good luck and have fun!

Will you be participating in our weekly tournament? Be sure to let us know in our comments!

WiiWareWave League Week 1: Mario Kart 8 Tournament! 19654

WiiWareWave League Week 1: Mario Kart 8 Tournament! 87457210

WiiWareWave League Week 1: Mario Kart 8 Tournament! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
July 12th 2014, 7:35 pmNINTENBRO
I'm kind of disappointed in the fact that you guys have already began a tournament without me, and nobody even tried to contact me. Especially, after I put a hold on the WiiWareWave GP until Rukiafan could obtain a copy of the game. I may try to participate in next weeks tournament, but that'll most likely be difficult with my work/sleep schedule. I reside in the Eastern Standard Time-zone, so I'm a few hours ahead of everyone else who resides in the Pacific Standard Time-zone. I may be forced to begin my own tournament, if necessary. Sad

Last edited by NINTENBRO82 on July 13th 2014, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
NINTENBRO82 wrote:I'm kind of disappointed in the fact that you guys have already began a tournament without me, and nobody even tried to contact me. Especially, after I put a hold on the WiiWareWave GP until Rukiafan could obtain a copy of the game. I may try to participate in next weeks tournament, but that'll most likely be difficult with my work/sleep scedule. I reside in the Eastern Standard Time-zone, so I'm a few hours ahead of everyone else who resides in the Pacific Standard Time-zone. I may be forced to begin my own tournament, if necessary. Sad
But I sent you a Miiverse friend message a few days ago. Neutral
NINTENBRO
*schedule  I apologize, for coming off being so rude like that, but I haven't had any internet connection for the past three days or so. My DSL modem crapped out on me, so I haven't had any access to the internet at all. I just upgraded to U-verse, so now I'm able to return to MiiVerse. Lol! I just sent you several personal messages on MiiVerse, in regards to your PM. Once again, I apologize for handling this situation unprofessionally.
KeAfan7
NINTENBRO82 wrote:*schedule  I apologize, for coming off being so rude like that, but I haven't had any internet connection for the past three days or so. My DSL modem crapped out on me, so I haven't had any access to the internet at all. I just upgraded to U-verse, so now I'm able to return to MiiVerse. Lol! I just sent you several personal messages on MiiVerse, in regards to your PM. Once again, I apologize for handling this situation unprofessionally.
No problem my friend. I know you've been dealing with alot of issues lately so I completely understand so don't sweat it. Wink
NINTENBRO
Which symbol am I supposed to click on, so I can post screenshots from MiiVerse and view videos posted from MK8 TV? Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)