Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
1001 Cheers!

eshop: 1001 Spikes Wii U Update Set To Add Off-TV Play And More Controller Options! 630x11

Tyrone Rodriguez the founder of Nicalis which is the company that published 1001 Spikes in the western hemisphere has announced via Miiverse that he will be adding Off-TV Play and new controller options in a free update that will be released soon for the Wii U version of the game much to the joy of many baffled gamers who thought that the lack of Off-TV Play was a strange decision for the title! Tyrone Rodriguez is currently asking people which controllers that they want supported with the upcoming update so you might want to reply to his post if you want a particular controller to be supported.

Are you looking forward to this future update? Which controllers do you hope will be supported after the update? Let us know in our comments below!

eshop: 1001 Spikes Wii U Update Set To Add Off-TV Play And More Controller Options! 19654

eshop: 1001 Spikes Wii U Update Set To Add Off-TV Play And More Controller Options! 87457210

eshop: 1001 Spikes Wii U Update Set To Add Off-TV Play And More Controller Options! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Kain
I just don't know why Off-screen wasn't included in the first place. Neutral
Amufungal
Kain wrote:I just don't know why Off-screen wasn't included in the first place. Neutral
It is because Tyrone Rodriguez doesn't like the Wii U gamepad
ToughGamer
Amufungal wrote:
Kain wrote:I just don't know why Off-screen wasn't included in the first place. Neutral
It is because Tyrone Rodriguez doesn't like the Wii U gamepad
I don't like how he bashes Nintendo, but at least he listens to his fans.
SKTTR

The developers are blind if they expect us to pay 200€ for four Wii U Pro Controllers (50€ each) so we can play this (a 10€/$ game) with our friends in 4-player-mode.

So... Wiimote support (with Nunchuk and/or Classic Controller) for all Wii U multiplayer games is an easy to understand demand from gamers.

I don't like Wii U multiplayer games that have only Pro Controller support.
That's what's keeping Zen Studios games from my top lists.
KeAfan7
SKTTR wrote:
The developers are blind if they expect us to pay 200€ for four Wii U Pro Controllers (50€ each) so we can play this (a 10€/$ game) with our friends in 4-player-mode.

So... Wiimote support (with Nunchuk and/or Classic Controller) for all Wii U multiplayer games is an easy to understand demand from gamers.

I don't like Wii U multiplayer games that have only Pro Controller support.
That's what's keeping Zen Studios games from my top lists.
I feel the same way! It's nice to see that new control options will be added to the game soon. Wink
Staroceancrazy
Awesome! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)