Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Marioman18
Marioman18

Which of these wii games do you think will be released in North America my predictions and your comments! Empty Which of these wii games do you think will be released in North America my predictions and your comments!

June 21st 2011, 5:42 pm
Xenoblade Chronicles
Dragon Quest X
The Last Story
Pandora's Tower
Kirby Wii
Zelda Skyward Sword
Pilotwings Wii
and Mario Party 9?
my guesses are

Xenoblade Chronicles-Yes it's been announced in Australia,and Europe so why would we miss out?

Dragon Quest X-I'm really not sure about this one given the lack of released info,but its chances are looking bleak

The Last Story-The same as Dragon Quest X not looking good I'm afraid

Pandora's Tower-Looks like it won't be released Stateside Neutral

Kirby Wii-You're kidding right,this WILL be released

Zelda Skyward Sword-Same as Kirby Wii

Pilotwings Wii-I'm not sure if it's been officially announced yet,but if it is we have a good shot at getting this game

Mario Party 9-I don't really even have to point it out....as we all know it's Yes,because it's a casual Mario/party game which is what NOA loves to release Neutral

Which of these wii games do you think will be released in North America my predictions and your comments! Pbucket
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)