Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 5:27 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

What are the North American and European release dates for Moto Heroz? Empty What are the North American and European release dates for Moto Heroz?

June 19th 2011, 7:55 pm
I'm getting so excited I can hardly contain myself bounce

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

What are the North American and European release dates for Moto Heroz? Empty Re: What are the North American and European release dates for Moto Heroz?

June 19th 2011, 8:01 pm
I'm not sure,but Sneaker probably knows,if it has been confirmed that is Neutral

What are the North American and European release dates for Moto Heroz? 19654

What are the North American and European release dates for Moto Heroz? 87457210

What are the North American and European release dates for Moto Heroz? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

What are the North American and European release dates for Moto Heroz? Empty Re: What are the North American and European release dates for Moto Heroz?

June 20th 2011, 3:14 am
Why do you assume I know when it's going to be released? Because I have no clue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

June 20th 2011, 11:12 am
You're more informed than the rest of us given the fact you work as a staff member of adventure island which is a pretty large website with some pull,I didn't know if you knew or not,but I knew you'd be a good person to ask Wink
Man I wish I knew some dutch your site looks awesome Neutral

What are the North American and European release dates for Moto Heroz? 19654

What are the North American and European release dates for Moto Heroz? 87457210

What are the North American and European release dates for Moto Heroz? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

June 20th 2011, 11:59 am
Thank you for the compliments. But unfortuntely, I don't know the release date. I did check the official website out, but that was still saying 2011. So not much to go on.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)