Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
Lofty stretch goals listed:

photo 221_zps7ef7575b.jpg

Playism Games has started a Kickstarter campaign for La-Mulana 2 a direct sequel to the popular WiiWare and PC title La-Mulana. The games' development is being focused on a PC release, but at $1,150,000 a 3DS release will be likely, and at $1,650,000 a Wii U release will be on the table, and finally at $2,350,000 last gen console releases will be in the works with a WiiWare version being entirely possible!

The games' protagonist will be Lemisa Kosugi who happens to be the original protagonists step-daughter and she will be heading on an archaeologic adventure of her own! You will cross paths with many new and familiar faces in this beautiful platforming adventure as you try to uncover secrets hidden inside the massive underground world of Eg-Lana.

Rukiafan and the rest of the WiiWareWave staff want this game to reach at least one of Nintendos' consoles so badly that we are giving both new and old members who show proof that they've backed this project 1,000 coins per every $1 they backed the campaign with up to $5, to spend at our forum shop!

We will keep you updated with the latest news regarding this Kickstarter campaign until then we would like to know if you have plans to back this project?

Comments

Marioman18
Aqua Cherry Blossom
I will back this if I have any money left at the end of the month. Smile
Sakura chan
I loved La-Mulana so I sincerely hope that this Kickstarter is successful. Smile
Sakura chan
I would like to see a Wii U eshop release for La-Mulana 2. Smile
La-Mulana is my favorite Wiiware game. Smile
Anonymous
Kenshin A-Go-Go
Woohoo more La-Mulana on Ninty consoles please!
KeAfan7
La-Mulana was amazing on WiiWare so a Wii U eshop version is an absolute must! Let's hope that most of the stretch goals will be reached. Wink
FM_Alchemist
If this doesn't come to Wii U I'll be disappointed.
KIBAxHINATA
The trailer doesn't show much game footage so I'm guessing that the game hasn't even made it to alpha yet.
GhastlyRockets
I really want to support this campaign, but I don't know if I can afford to at the moment.
SonicKnuckles
If the developer is reading this just release this on the eshop and I will download the game!
NINTENBRO
I got stuck at the beginning of the original WiiWare game, because I was over analysing everything. I eventually got confused about what the hell I was doing, because I thought the game was a lot more cryptic than it actually is. I got discouraged and quit playing it altogether. I picked the game back up, a month or so later. I think I finished the Gate of Time, but I haven't gone back to it since.
Megatron2000
I pledged $10, but don't worry about giving me those coins. Megatron Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)